NEWS & INTERESTS
Apply for a Position on the Expanding MetroNorth Sales Team
The MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce is expanding its sales team. The Chamber is a non-profit business organization comprised of approximately 730 members in the north metro. Our mission is to strengthen the business community and stimulate economic prosperity.
Under minimal supervision, this Membership Representative is primarily responsible for selling Chamber memberships to prospective non-members. This position reports directly to the President of the Chamber. It is a flexible position with a base plus commission structure.
• Contact, acquire and sell new Chamber memberships
• Schedule appointments and personal visits with prospects
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals
• Attend specific Chamber meetings and networking events
• Remain informed of Chamber benefits, events, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills, detailed oriented
• Self-starter with a professional appearance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle with proof of license and insurance
• Ability to prospect/cold-call new businesses and to upgrade and sell major accounts
• Strong people, verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to think outside the box to offer new ideas, concepts, solutions, etc.
• Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Position to remain open until filled.